Enodare’s interactive estate planning software helps you create wills, living trusts, living wills, powers of attorney and more from the comfort of your own home and without the staggering legal fees! All documents have been pre-approved by experienced estate planning solicitors.
Through the use of a simple question and answer process, Will Writer guides you step-by-step through the process of preparing your estate planning documents. Each document only takes a few minutes of your time to prepare and comprehensive help and information is available at every stage of the process.
Make gifts to your family, friends and charities, make funeral arrangements, appoint executors, appoint guardians to care for your minor children, make property management arrangements for young beneficiaries, release people from debts, and much more.
Instruct doctors and other medical personnel as to your choices regarding the receipt or non-receipt of medical treatments designed to prolong your life.
Lasting Power of Attorney for Health and Welfare
Appoint someone you trust to make medical decisions for you if you become mentally incapacitated or otherwise unable to make decisions for yourself.
Lasting Power of Attorney for Property and Affairs
Appoint someone you trust to manage your financial affairs if you become mentally incapacitated, or if you are unable to do so yourself for any reason.
Act Now - Take The Time To Make An Estate Plan - And Protect You, Your Family and Your Assets!!
Legal Manual - Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1: Estate Planning Basics
CHAPTER 2: Children, Guardians and Property Management
CHAPTER 3: Gifts & Beneficiaries
CHAPTER 4: Last Will & Testament
CHAPTER 5: Executors & Probate
CHAPTER 6: Powers of Attorney
CHAPTER 7: Advance Medical Directives
CHAPTER 8: Probate Avoidance Measures
CHAPTER 9: Revocable Living Trust
CHAPTER 10: Inheritance Taxes
CHAPTER 11: Finalising Your Plan
Will Writer allows you prepare the following customised (and solicitor pre-approved) legal forms:
Last Will & Testament
• Last Will for a person is not married (or in a registered partnership) and has no children
• Last Will for a person is not married (or in a registered partnership) and has children
• Last Will for a person is married (or in a registered partnership) and has no children
• Last Will for a person is married (or in a registered partnership) and has children
• Living will
• Notice of revocation of a living will
Powers of Attorney
• Lasting Power of Attorney for Property and Affairs
• Lasting Power of Attorney for Health and Welfare
• General Power of Attorney for Property and Finance
• Limited Power of Attorney for Property and Finance
• Deed of Revocation of a Power of Attorney
Estate Planning Worksheet
• Estate Planning Worksheet
You will be using documents which have been prepared, reviewed and pre-approved by solicitors with years of estate planning experience.
You will be using tried and tested documents specifically tailored to comply with the laws of England & Wales and Scotland.